Tuesday, April 20, 2010

new ages; an end to false connections

don't ask about the title. i have a documentary about 2012 on in the background.

recap: i did a bunch of stuff. it's been a week, so i don't remember the specifics. i worked. we had a party at the apartment. there was a lot of beer pong. I've been working on a new song for about two weeks now. I'm trying to take my time with it. it shall be good. it's all finger-picking, which i enjoy doing.

it's hard for me to get from the essence that i feel inside and hear in my mind into physical space, of course via music but also in all of my different interactions with the outside world. i feel that the simpler i live my life, and the more humble, the closer i get to that inner understanding. i guess that i can hear it better because there is less noise in my life. I'm just trying to tread lightly and give myself time to stop and smell the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment