Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rainy and cold.

It is a very rainy and cold day. I guess we have a flash flood warning down here.

I worked 7-11 this morning. If you're going to get me up at 6AM, please give me more than 4 hours. Thanks. Amber took thecar because she had to work 10-2. I had brought my umbrella prepared to walk home, but Brittany picked me up, which was great.

I was searching around on the internet, and i stumbled across this :

http://janetrenoburger.livejournal.com/

I had a livejournal. I forgot i had a livejournal.

I posted in it from May-October 2004. This goes along with my not-sticking-to-things-ness. It's really interesting to read, and it's almost embarrassing how open i was to the world about myself. Compared to then i am so much more guarded. Its gotten me to think about what has changed. I honestly don't know. I wish i could be that open again. I guess i just saw it to be not socially acceptable. I didn't want to be vulnerable, or at least be honest with being vulnerable. Maybe i thought that that's not how a male should act. Maybe i just lost myself somewhere along the way. Either way, I'm happy i found this.


For all of you out there embracing the cold and the shitty weather, don't fret; it will get better.

1 comment: