Sunday, December 13, 2009

it's raining. again.

I'm pretty sure that groton is the only place in New England to constantly get rain, while everyone else has seen snow. I at least would like to see a little bit.

Saturday i worked from 10 until 2 and then went up to newington to practice. One of the main issues with practicing on saturdays as opposed to sunday is that liquor stores are closed on sunday. hah. i still enjoyed myself, and practiced some covers. I guess we may be playing at a bar in hamden sometime in late January. I'll keep everyone posted.

Today i worked from 7:30 until 1:30 this morning. I was exhausted and not in the best mood. Customers were really getting to me. Amber kept waking me up and telling me i had to get up for work. At 3AM. I started second guessing myself during night and responded with asking what time it was every 1/2 hour or so. I have no idea why.

I got out of work, passed out for a while, and then sat on the computer until now. It's 8pm now. The time stamp on my blog is wrong. I haven't figured out how to change it yet. I'm still working on music promotion online. I need to figure out a strategy. I need to become more active. I need to eat healthier. I need to do a lot of things. I'll get there. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment